We are intentional at every phase of the project to saving your team unnecessary spending. With your team’s partnership, we guide your project to maximize savings through contract reviews, competitive bidding; contract negotiations, value engineering and proactive engagement to each phase of the project.
Financial Savings Example Project
$750,000+ CLIENT SAVINGS
- 75K Savings – Review of furniture labor proposals, project management was able to reduce labor costs.
- $14K Savings – Review of duplicated material costs, project management was able to reduce material costs.
- $147K Savings – In coordination with the GC, team brought opportunity for new ACT-Division 9 cost savings.
- $480K Savings – In coordination with the Client, management suggested value savings furniture alternate.
Scope: 5-Floor Renovation & Restack
Location: Chicago Suburbs
- Aggressive schedule
- Strict budget for furniture improvements
- Employees needed to occupy space during construction; creating a multi-phase move.
- Client required PM to focus on project.
This project was managed while employed by CBRE Group, Inc and now an employee of Hosler Project Management
See what others have said about us.